Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome!!

HI! Welcome to my place to "play"! Here is a little background & the reasoning for this blog...

Just in the last 6 months I have been being led, so to speak, to researching and finding new ways to take care of my family without relying so much on outside sources. This began, to be honest, with one of my DS's (darling son) who needed more than he was getting at school. Without going into too much detail, I began a journey that led me to eventually bringing all my kids home for school.

This opened a whole new realm in my existence of empowerment and excitement in the realization that I was not as dependant upon others as I thought I should be. I realized how much more actively *I* could be living my life. One friend suggested trying homemade laundry soap (loved it), another suggested discovering bottling my own meats (bottled chicken is to die for!) and the yet another wonderful person in my life gave me an article on bottling butter (What? really?)... and well... the rest is history. I have other friends that I will be adding to the author list... as they too have experiences to share! Any and all we can bless with our blazing this trail in our lives we are happy to do it!

I am not a fanatic. I am not an expert. I am learning as I go. And I am sharing this journey for all of you to see! Feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. This is a learning process for me... and I am loving all the different angles there are out there to look at life and the world around me!

I know my Father in Heaven meant for me to care for my family... and I am finding great joy in learning and expanding the different ways I can meet their needs! Join me! Comment! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly. not a fanatic, expert, etc. I'm just learning different stuff and hanging on to the ones I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete