Monday, July 13, 2009

Monthly Laundry Whitener Extrodinaire

Hi! I have done much that I need to post about... but thought I would quickly throw this one out here... it's a favorite trick!

Whiter Whites without bleach!

Fill your washer with hot water.
Add about 3/4-1 cup powered Cascade Dishwasher soap while filling.
Add whites.
Run agtation for wash cycle, but STOP before draining.

Let soak overnight.... or even just a few hours.

In the morning let cycle finish it's draining and rinsing etc.
Add your favorite laundry soap and wash one more time, full cycle.

If you have a front loader, you can soak them in your bath tub... you just need to be sure the soap is fully dissolved as it may eat holes in fabric if it is not.

I do this to my white ninja's (*grin*) and other whites once a month or so. It really brings back the white!!

No comments:

Post a Comment